Role & Responsibilities
Trussmatic is looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer who can work with the development team to build automated deployment and test execution and reporting suites for our robot
control and other software. Software test deployment can take place on workstations, locally virtualized or cloud based environments. You will also implement test cases with simulated interfaces
for continuous regression testing. Your primary work location would be in Oulu,Finland. Some traveling may be required.
Your main responsibilities are
- Create installation packages
- Implement continuous integration (CI) environments
- Create virtualized execution environments for testing
- Create unit and module test cases
- Develop unit and module testing frameworks
- Implement automatic test suite execution and reporting
- Analyze test reports and communicate results to whole software development team
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes
- Make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs
- Implement inline documentation publishing system
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent Python or Ruby (preferred) scripting language skills
- Good C++ coding skills
- Experience with some C++ test frameworks
- Excellent command of Makefiles
- Hands on skills with GIT branches
- Decent Debian/Redhat packaging skills
- Some exposure to virtualization technologies
- Comfortable with command line tools with Windows and Linux
- Some experience with cloud environments
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work
Send your application with CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 2018-03-31.
Add to your email title Job Application – SW Test Automation Engineer.
For more information the position contact email@example.com.