Dream work for you who is challenged by keeping the numbers together and developing the processes.
Trussmatic Oy (www.trussmatic.com) is the world’s leading producer of Fully Automatic Solutions for the Building Component Manufacturing Industry. Trussmatic automatic roof truss production technology is based on patented Smart Robotics Solution.
Trussmatic Automatic Roof Truss Line increases production combined with efficiency and improvements in safety and risk mitigation. Trussmatic offers an independent solution.
Trussmatic production line is delivered to customers with the possibility to follow up using a wide range of smart care services such as monitoring, remote maintenance, training and process optimization.
Main clients are in the USA and Nordics. Head office and manufacturing in Lahti, Finland. Trussmatic has established marketing and technical support services in Europe and in the USA.
We are looking for a
to strengthen our team in Finland.
- Reporting to CEO
- Entity and Group accounting, closing and reporting
- Outsourced accounting coordination and management
- Tax and regulatory reporting and compliance
- Financial budgeting, cash flow planning and reporting
- Financial calculation and follow-up on our project based business
- Payroll coordination
- Financial process documentation and improvements
- ERP and project management system implementation
- Internal policies and financial risk management
- Create, develop and document HR processes
- Implement & execute HR processes
- On-boarding & training processes & programs
- Employee contractual issues
- Payroll coordination
- HR and HRD process documentation and improvements
- Assisting in recruiting
- Internal policies & processes gathered in an Office Handbook
- Coordinate subsidiaries HR abroad
- Financial, controlling and accounting proficiency
- International knowledge of financial operations
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- Min 5 years of experience, including relevant experience from the industrial equipment supplier and/or software industry
- Experience and working with consolidated accounts
- Experience in how to financially & contractually handle supply chains
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Financial report’s presentation skills
- Preferably experience in ERP implementation
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload
- Capability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on, proactive and development-oriented working style
- Previous involvement in project business and equipment acquisition is a plus
- Willingness to work in growing and international business
- Native Finnish and fluent English language
- HR knowledge
The location will be in Lahti (Finland). Some remote work is possible also. However, as we also have offices in Oulu and Tampere there will be occasional needs for travelling.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work with fun, kind and like-minded colleagues in a high growth company with solid funding
- The opportunity to leave your mark and create your own processes and practices in a fast-paced environment
- A chance to work in a young, but profitable and financially stable company, that has long term agreements with major international clients
- The best possible cloud-based tools for you to do you work
- International environment and possibility to enjoy Trussmatic Sri Lanka office and USA in the future.
Operaria Ltd, a headhunting & recruitment company in Helsinki, is taking care of the recruitment process and we expect your application with a brief presentation of yourself and why you see yourself as the suitable candidate for this position. Please send both the application and your CV in English or Finnish to Operaria via the link below.
Deadline for your application is December 31st 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Operaria’s Consultant Juha Aaltonen firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 44 984 7636.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!