We are looking for a self-motivated, achievement oriented, individual who is pro-active, to take the ownership of developing a cloud-based software suite which will be part of our robot control systems offering. If you are a person who takes pride in the quality of your code, continuously seek to improve the work quality of work, has good communication skills in English and willing to work in our international offices, we have an ideal opportunity for you.
- Develop our cloud-based applications
- Design application architecture to support optimum configurability following best software development practices
- Create and implement test cases for our web applications
- Write testable, reusable, efficient code and create inline documentation for all developed code
- Deploy applications to cloud services such as AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Ensure code compatibility with major browser versions
Competencies and Experience
- Good knowledge of react.js, SQL databases and Redis
- Strong background of UI/UX design and development
- Good understanding on Restful web services and backend implementation skills with Python, Ruby or equivalent
- Familiarity with Go language is advantage
- Knowledge in Docker/docker-compose Containerization will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge in Unix development environments
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Better understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, troubleshooting and best development practices
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
- Ability to demonstrate functional requirements by wire-framing and UI prototyping
Trussmatic R & D (Pvt.) Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Trussmatic Oy of Finland (www.trussmatic.com). Established in 2015, Trussmatic Oy developed the world’s first fully automatic and IP-connected wood roof truss production line and has developed a proprietary process automation system using patented Internet-of-Things (IoT) supported technologies with online monitoring capabilities. To retain our competitive edge, we are constantly evolving and offer our engineers opportunities to work in diverse technology landscapes. Currently with offices in Finland and in the United States, we will be expanding rapidly to support our clients in Europe and Australia.
If you are looking for an exciting, growth-oriented opportunity, please forward your CV along with a sample of your code or a link to a repository such as Github with which we can review your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th June 2019. Please indicate in your email title Job application – Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Services.