Do you have a passion to break systems?
We are looking for self-motivated, achievement oriented and pro-active individual to lead test development and implement test suites for our robot control systems offering. If you are a person who takes pride in the quality of your code, continuous improvement, able and passionate about breaking systems, yes, breaking systems…and find unexpected ways systems behave under given constraints then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
- Defining most effective test strategy for our manufacturing line control software
- Implement configurable test suites to improve test coverage for releasing
- Build automatic online test reporting system
- Implement software component simulations
- Work in Finland and other international locations occasionally
Competencies and Experience
- In depth programming skills with C++, shell scripts (bash)
- Very good experience in Continues Integration and Testing tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI or equivalent
- Continuous test reporting (generated, not manually composed)
- Fully automate all the system and generate related test documentation
- Managing configurations with code
- Driving systems to known state with code
- Analysing test results i.e. making conclusions about the quality state of system sw
- Knowledge in Docker/docker-compose Containerization will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge in Unix+Windows development environments (Bash and PowerShell)
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English
- Minimum 5 years work experience in of which at least 1 year should be as a Senior Software Engineer
Trussmatic R & D (Pvt.) Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Trussmatic Oy of Finland (www.trussmatic.com). Established in 2015, Trussmatic developed the world’s first fully automatic and IP-connected wood roof truss production line and has developed a proprietary process automation system using patented Internet-of-Things (IoT) supported technologies with online monitoring capabilities. To retain our competitive edge, we are constantly evolving and offer our engineers opportunities to work in diverse technology landscapes. Currently with offices in Finland and in the United States, we will be expanding rapidly to support our clients in Europe and Australia.
If you are looking for an exciting, growth-oriented opportunity, please forward your CV along with a sample of your code or a link to a repository such as Github with which we can review your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May 2019. Please indicate in your email title Job application – Senior Software Engineer – Test Automation