Trussmatic is looking for a self-driven Senior Middleware SW Engineer for our robot control system middleware development. You take pride of you code quality and have good communication skills in English. You are proactive in tackling issues and proposing changes to improve our code reliability. You can work remotely anywhere on East Coast of the United States or you can be based in Finland. You must work some amount of time in our Oulu office, in Finland, during first 6 months.
Some travelling is required in the US to meet our customers in different locations in North America.
Your main responsibilities are
- Consolidate requirements and create design solutions
- Design, build, and maintain reliable C++ code
- Create C++ unit test cases
- Document your code and API’s
- Document data models
- Debug and identify root causes in the system software
- Integrate your code with other systems
- Interact proactively with our customers to solve problems
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent C++ coding skills
- Good C++ unit testing skills
- Excellent knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, Boost library
- Good skills either with Python or Ruby (preferred)
- Good command of Make files
- Can design and normalize databases
- Knowledge of NoSql databases
- Can capture requirements and document external interfaces at ease with customers
- Comfortable with GIT version control
- Qt/QML knowledge is also desired
- Comfortable working with Windows and Linux
- Functional programming style orientation is advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
Send your application with CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 2018-06-15. Add to your email title Job application – Senior Middleware SW Engineer.
For more information about the position contact Lauri Niskanen, email@example.com.