Senior PLC Development Engineer, US
Trussmatic is searching for a self-driven Senior PLC Development Engineer for our production line device control and measurement development. To excel in this position, you have a burning desire to make things work and no threshold to tackle hardware. You have hands on skills in electrical engineering. You will be responsible for developing re-usable and testable PLC code libraries and testing with real hardware. You will be based in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois or Iowa. Occasional assignments are required in the US and Europe for commissioning and testing our manufacturing lines.
• Consolidate requirements and create design solutions
• Design, build, and maintain reliable PLC code
• Document your PLC design
• Interact proactively with our customers to solve problems
Required Skills and Experience
• Excellent PLC coding skills, preferably with Beckhoff TwinCat3
• Excellent skills in sensor, DAQ, servo control
• Your comfortably with different PLC languages (ST, FBD, LD)
• Strong electrical engineering understanding
• Good skills in C and C++ are appreciated
• Experience with different field busses
• Basic skills in GIT version control system
• Good understanding of safety equipment and programs
• Good understanding of mechanical designs
• Experience in commissioning production lines
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
Trussmatic Oy (www.trussmatic.com) has developed the world’s first fully automatic and IP-connected wood roof truss production line and has developed a proprietary process automation system using patented Internet-of-Things (IoT) supported technologies with online monitoring capabilities. To retain our competitive edge, we are constantly evolving and offering our engineers opportunities to work in diverse technology landscapes. Current offices in Finland and the United States; we will be expanding rapidly to support our clients in Europe and Australia.
If you are looking for an exciting, growth-oriented opportunity, please forward your resume/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 15, 2019. Please indicate in your email title Job application – Automation Engineer -US.
Jari Ketoluoto, COO
email@example.com , +358 50 557 2600 (cell phone)